Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs.
- Lab: 12:30-2PM - 275 Soda Hall
- Discussion: 12:30-2PM - 87 Evans
- My Office Hours: 5-6PM on Tuesdays in 411 Soda
Here are a list of rules that you should follow as you do enviroment diagrams. (Author: Andrew Huang - CS61A Su14)
Follow these rules exactly and you'll get at the right result. Eventually the goal is to internalize these steps so that you do enviroment diagrams quickly.
To practice - try to emulate the the online python tutor.
Want an instant hog project win-rate? Just click on hog (on the top-left), paste in your project (hog.py) and hit Control or Command - Enter and you'll get an instant win rate percentage .
The content from class
- cs61a.org - Course Homepage
- Piazza - Class Forum
- Online Course Textbook
- Online Python Sandbox
- Lecture Video Links
- Live Lecture webcasts
- Other Resources (Setup & Programming Help)
- Albert's 61A Materials
- Albert's MT1 Practice Problems
- Mark Miyashita 61A Material
- Dickson's Material
- Sumukh's Practical Programming Book
- Python Documentation
- Online Python Tutor Enivroment Diagrams
- Sublime Text A great text editor
- iPython A cool Python interpreter
- Git Bash A better terminal for Windows
Questions? Send me an email